måndag 6 maj 2013

an update

Well... what more can I do?
I still don't have an answer from the Sri Lankan embassy in Sweden, but if I think about it... What can they do? Give me advice, but then what?
No, as I wrote before, the answer to my questions is not here- they (if there are any) are in Sri Lanka.
I am excited, scared and nervous for this trip. It is still a long time to wait, but time goes very fast and I really don't know how to prepare myself.

I will now send an email to the women shelter in Colombo that is run by Salvation Army. It may be a very long shot, but it is worth a try. From what I understand, this shelter is for exposed and homeless mothers and pregnant women, seeking protection for themselves and their small or unborn babies. Maybe she wasn't even in Colombo. But then, where was she and how did she get hold of the couple who organised my adoption? It is a fair bit from Kalutara to Colombo.

But most of all, I want to know what happend to me, her and why she couldn't keep me. It is a very strange feeling when I write about this, thinking that someone I don't know at all, have carried me inside of her, giving birth and nursed me for my very first few weeks. I I hope she still has me in her heart and hasn't forgotten about me, but then again, what mother forget about her baby?
Even if I don't know her, I have space for her in my heart and I fell sympathy and compassion for her.
Thank you for reading!

Lots of Love
Victoria

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar