torsdag 16 maj 2013

reply

I have finally gotten a reply from the organisation that helps adoptees finding their roots.
I got information on how the process is going to be and how I can prepare myself. All seems good except they will charge some money for the searching process and I am not sure what to think about that. Of course maybe to cover the costs and the time they are spending trying to find what I am looking for. But I have talked to other people getting help from these people with sucessful results so it is worth thinking about.

The man of the organisation was away at the moment but I am going to call him after the 22nd of May and it always feels good to talk to someone about the situation! Someone that has experience in this!

Not so long entry today but at least something is finally happening!

(Spring is on its way from a long, cold winter and I am feeling warm and happy inside)

Thank you for reading!

Victoria

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar