lördag 4 maj 2013

preparation

One of the first steps for me, is to try and find my birth certificate, as I don't have one. According to what I have heard this should be located in the archive in the town I was born but if it's not there it is worth trying in the main archive in Colombo. I have also emailed to Sri Lankan embassy in Sweden in hope for advice as well as the couple who helped my parents to adopt me. I have not recievd an answer yet from either.
I have looked for women shelter in Colombo and I have found one that has been there for over 80 years. It is probably a long shot, but what can I lose? 

Many questions bubbles with in my soul, and I have so many things that I would like to ask my biological mother if I get the chance of meeting her, but it may be a meeting that would leave me speachless. But if, if I get the chance of meeting her and if she wants to get to know me as well, I have promised myself that I will learn to speak her language, she may not  be able to speak English.
It is not so much to write at this moment as not much has happend, but more about what I feel inside!

Lots of Love
Victoria

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar